When I realize the world isn't simple like it used to be.
When I realize life isn't easy like before.
When I realize there are a lot of things bothering me.
When I realize growing up means taking more responsible and 
be responsible means think like an adult.
Adult always slow in making decision because they have too much to consider.

All I want now is enjoy the year before I offcially turn myself to be an adult.
Do things without considering, hide in my own comfort zone, going places that I want, see things clearly while i still have times and do not let anyone else stop me from being myself. Because I'm not an adult yet! let me enjoy being true self for last few months you fucktard! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day7[Busan] - try the naked spa in Spaland and met a new sister.

自我迷失

2020 一月份到二月份我的经历。